The secular business of the parish is handled by the Vestry, whose members are elected by confirmed adult communicants in good standing at the annual parish meeting in December. They serve staggered, three-year terms.
The members of the 2017 Vestry and the Ministry Teams to which they are liaisons are as follows:
- Jeremy Clos – Senior Warden, Stewardship liaison
- Cuyler O’Connor – Junior Warden, Buildings and Grounds liaison
- Matt Chytka – Communications liaison
- Matt Dutton – Finance liaison
- Dargan Gilmore – Adult Formation liaison
- Harlan Hagge – Liturgical support liaison
- Evelyn Judson – Music liaison
- Alicia Lester-Bodford – Environmental Stewardship liaison
- Tom Schuler – Outreach liaison
- Ailsa Tessier- Parish Life/Focus Group Initiatives liaison
- Steve Wooden – Membership (Newcomers) liaison
Officers are elected by the Vestry:
- Diane Rietman – Clerk
- Mike Rhaney – Treasurer
For essential information about the relative roles and responsibilities of clergy and lay persons in the governance of our parish, as well as the diocese and the national church, consult the Constitution and Canons of the Episcopal Church and the Constitution and Canons of the Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina.
To view minutes from Vestry Meetings, please visit this page.